- Director’s Cut
- Red Carpet
- Portrait Cam
- Load-in Cam
Red carpet coverage of performer, presenters, and potential winners begins at 3pm ET / Noon PT, followed by pre-telecast ceremonies, and runs concurrently to the awards show with backstage interviews and reactions. If you just want “up-to-the-minute commentary on the telecast, breaking news and reactions on this year’s GRAMMY winners,” point your browser to the official GRAMMY.com live-blog. That could be a nice way to spend commercial breaks.
This year’s performances promises to feature some interesting collaborations, including:
- Nine Inch Nails, Queens Of The Stone Age, Dave Grohl, and Lindsey Buckingham
- Daft Punk with Nile Rodgers
- Kendrick Lamar with Imagine Dragons
- Metallica and China Lang Lang
- Robin Thicke and Chicago
- Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr
Paul and Ringo will no doubt represent The Beatles, who will be receiving this year’s Lifetime Achievement Award. Should be a big night indeed. Happy viewing!