Hear your Questions Answered 12/12 at 12 PST
The wizard himself, Daniel Radcliffe, will be joined by director David Yates and you once again have the opportunity to hear how they answer your questions.
For the full experience, make sure you are ready with every item on this checklist
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince BD
- BD Player with BD-Live support
- Internet connected BD Player
- Internet connected PC (to ask questions)
Left out was the HDTV display and surround sound system. Sure, audio enabled LCS are still in their infancy (this will be the second), but given other BD Live features, Warner Bros. BD-Live also left out:
- Facebook (brought up in the Terminator post)
- iPhone (there is a promotional Harry Potter app)
Warner Bros should look to couple BD Live tighter to social networking in the next go round of releases.
Once again, registration closes 15 minutes before the event’s start time: December 12th at 2:45 PM (EST). Happy viewing.